BACAPH is the only UK membership organisation that focuses on public health for children, young people and their families.
We are open to any professional working in public health, health services, or any relevant organisation.
We will support BACAPH members by:
- Creating a website that provides a single portal for key resources on child and adolescent public health, including UK government and constituent nations’ policy documents, reports, sources of routine statistics, surveys, books, e-learning resources and information from our prior BACAPH events.
- Providing a members’ area where topical issues can be discussed and we can help learn from each other and support one another in tackling difficult problems.
- Holding BACAPH meetings to present research and debate hot topics - at the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health and the British Association of Community Child Health annual scientific meetings, and other occasions.
- Providing training events on topical issues, such as our highly successful launch meeting with national and internationally recognised speakers.
Providing support for those training and working in child public-health.
- Producing evidence-based policy briefings on current topics for members and for policy-makers.
- Providing opportunities to respond to formal consultations by national organisations.
- Providing opportunities to work with other professional organisations to promote child and adolescent public-health.
5-11 Theobalds Road